General terms and conditions of use
By using Billy Birthday you automatically agree to these Terms, you must read them carefully first. If you do not want to agree to all of the terms, please do not use our service. Use of Billy Birthday implies your full acceptance of these terms.
- You agree that when purchasing our service, that you clearly understand and agree to what you are purchasing and will not file a fraudulent dispute through Stripe.
- We reserve the right to modify, suspend or withdraw all or part of our service or any content at any time without notice and without incurring liability.
- It is your sole responsibility to check whether the Terms have changed.
Personal identification information
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our Site, register on the Site, and in connection with other activities, services , features or resources that we make available on our Site. Users can, however, visit our site anonymously. We collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identifying information.
Non-personal identification information
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users when they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include browser name, computer type, and technical information about users of the means connecting to our site, such as the operating system and Internet service providers used and other similar information.
How do we use the information collected?
Billy Birthday may collect and use the User's personal information for the following purposes:
- To run and operate our site: we may need your information to display content on the site correctly.
- To improve customer service: The information you provide to us helps us to more effectively respond to your requests and to maintain our service.
- To personalize user experience: We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our users as a group use the services and resources provided on our site.
- To improve our site: We may use the feedback you provide to improve our products and services.
- To send periodic emails: We may use the email address to send User information and updates regarding their plan.
How do we protect your information?
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password. password, transaction and data stored on our site.
Sharing your personal information
We do not sell, trade or rent personally identifying information to other users. We may share generic aggregated demographic information that is not linked to personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes noted above. We may use third-party service providers to help us operate our business and the Site or administer activities on our behalf, such as sending out newsletters or surveys. We may share your information with these third parties for these limited purposes provided that you have given us your permission.
When Users register with our Site, they automatically subscribe to our mailing list and receive emails which may include company news, updates, product or service information, etc. Unsubscribe option is always available.
- You earn $10 per install generated from your link
- The minimum amount necessary for the payment is 50€. Paypal transfer if you are a professional (invoice needed from you), Amazon gift card otherwise.
- This is not for a personal use. Every personal account used will end up by a removal of the affiliate account.
- A check will be done on Slack registrations to make sure they are real and legit accounts.
- Billy Birthday reserves the right to ban accounts having irregular activities.
Your acceptance of these terms
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.